1.Complete the personal sales goals set by the company;
2. Customer process maintenance and customer reception work;
3. Establish customer files and improve them regularly;
4. Participate in market research and channel expansion;
5. Complete other tasks arranged by the department manager and supervisor.
1. Have good communication skills and language skills, and have a good sense of customer service;
2. Technical secondary school education or above, those with excellent other conditions can relax their educational requirements;
3. Marketing or related work experience is preferred;
4. Proficient in operating various office equipment and using various office software.
8: 00-12: 00 am
13: 00-17: 00 pm
Basic salary + performance salary + sales commission + single break + year-end bonus + holiday benefits
Positive: five insurances and one gold